DSRIP Corporate Compliance
The Arc Madison Cortland is part of a Performing Provider System (PPS) under New York State’s Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program. DSRIP focuses on health care system transformation, where providers work to improve and coordinate community based, primary care, mental health and preventive care services. The lead PPS organization in Madison County is Central New York Care Collaborative, Inc. (CNYCC). The lead PPS organization in Cortland County is Care Compass.
We participate in certain DSRIP projects in the CNYCC PPS, including the following:
• Cultural Competency Training
• Health Literacy
• Health Home Referrals
• Participation in Partner-focused meetings and projects
We participate in one DSRIP project in the Care Compass PPS:
• Screening and Assessments
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these DSRIP projects or the CNYCC PPS, please contact:
• The Arc Madison Cortland’s Corporate Compliance Officer at 315-363-3389, via e-mail at email@example.com or via our compliance hotline at 800-401-8004
• CNYCC’s Compliance Officer at 315-703-2985, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via CNYCC’s compliance hotline number at 855-343-5598, or online via CNYCC’s compliance webpage at https://cnycares.org/get-involved/corporate-compliance/.
All reports are treated with respect and may be made anonymously. No one will retaliate against any person making a report in good faith. Thank you.